Skip to main content

Gaining weight

As I've told you before, I got pretty good at faking my boobs. But you can imagine that it is very annoying and exhausting to always be worried about accidental exposures, to always be worried about other kinds of clothing mishaps, to always be worried about somebody finding out about my secret. And finally, sexual activities are always a challenge – either by trying to keep the top on or by being embarrassed by having to confess the actual lack of breasts.

Google is your friend. And so, I started an online research about how to increase your breast size. The most obvious answer was breast augmentation, of course. I didn't have the money for that, and I still don't really have it. So, this wasn't an option. I found a lot about all kinds of herbal pills, oils, you name it. After a while, my conclusion was, that my breasts were so small because I was so slim. 


These are the oldest naked ones I could find - you can see how slim I was, and my chest was almost completely flat.
 

So, the solution seemed easy - I just needed to gain some weight and my boobs would grow. Of course, I knew that I wouldn't grow monster boobs that way. Nevertheless, I had the hope to at least increase their size to a level on which it wasn't so embarrassing anymore. Natural C-Cups or even D-Cups, so I could stop with padding, would have been very nice, of course.

Naturally, I didn't have the plan to become obese. My booty was already too fat, and I didn't want a fat belly either, so I also googled for exercises to keep legs and belly in shape while not affecting the chest part. In theory, this all sounds pretty straightforward.

I've practiced that for about a year. Eating more, doing exercises, measuring. It has lead to some results, my boobs actually grew. But of course, my belly got chubby and my booty also grew. My arms and legs got a bit chubby too. But at least I had a small amount of boobs mass now. It was still far from the C- or D-Cups that I wanted to reach, but I wasn't completely flat anymore. Look below, this was the maximum amount of natural size I had reached, before I lost weight again:



That's when sitting or "hanging", unfortunately, the effect wasn't that significant when standing:

 

You see what I mean? Well, yes, there were some boobs now. But still not big enough to do anything without bra or padding, still not big enough to be seen naked without feeling embarrassed. But there was some slight amount of "boob mass" now with which I could work. I'll show you next time what I tried as next step.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncomfortable Family Gathering

About two years since I started to wear boobs, I have really grown accustomed to having them. Believe me, if you see yourself with boobs all the day, you quickly forget that you don't actually have some and the padded look gets the normal look. The picture above shows my normal padding at that time. Nice firm and round boobies matching the slim body I had back then. Nobody knew it was just bra and pads inside. Just to give you a comparison, this is how my chest actually looked at that time: I don't have many naked photos of myself, as you can imagine, I didn't actually enjoy seeing myself like that. But I think this one should be enough to show the real size of my almost nonexistent boobs. Around that time, I was also invited to a family gathering. Of course, I was looking forward to seeing my extended family, which I don't meet often as they are wildly distributed over the states. The downside of the family gatherings is all the bragging and comparing. Everybody wants

Water Party

Water parties are pretty fun. Many people, drinks, water, foam. It's a bit different for me, as I usually avoid situations in which I would have to wear a bikini - because of bad experiences in the past. At the time when the water party was about to take place, I was at the height of my boob faking skills. I didn't only pretend to have breasts, I even pretended to have huge ones. Of course this was impossible to do with a bikini, so when my friends told me that we should go to the water party, I started to become pretty nervous. This was the kind of situation that I would tend to avoid during the past years. Unfortunately, I had really run out of excuses, as I had already agreed to go out on that evening, before I knew it was a water party. There was no escape for me this time, and that was quite a challenge. Revealing my flatness was no option, obviously. Just as a status reminder: this one of my "self-documentation" pics, showing how my chest actually looked like ar