Skip to main content

Uncomfortable Family Gathering

About two years since I started to wear boobs, I have really grown accustomed to having them. Believe me, if you see yourself with boobs all the day, you quickly forget that you don't actually have some and the padded look gets the normal look.


The picture above shows my normal padding at that time. Nice firm and round boobies matching the slim body I had back then. Nobody knew it was just bra and pads inside. Just to give you a comparison, this is how my chest actually looked at that time:


I don't have many naked photos of myself, as you can imagine, I didn't actually enjoy seeing myself like that. But I think this one should be enough to show the real size of my almost nonexistent boobs.


Around that time, I was also invited to a family gathering. Of course, I was looking forward to seeing my extended family, which I don't meet often as they are wildly distributed over the states. The downside of the family gatherings is all the bragging and comparing. Everybody wants to tell how much improvement they made since the previous gathering, how rich they became, how fit they became and whatever. You can surely already imagine what I wanted to brag about, especially after some of my cousins called me "ironing board" some years before. So, I got an even bigger bra and put even bigger pads inside its cups and then went to the family gathering.





I'm the curly one in the blue dress with the huge gold chain. Look at it, I mean, is it a surprise that I felt like a killer queen? My booty has always been great, but now accompanied by boobs of this size, I had a shape that most women would die for. And I was literally in the center of attention. My female cousins, all of them attractive girls, were full of envy. No more "ironing board". And, of course, I also noticed that a lot of the males were staring at me. In the talks with my cousins, I often tried to direct the topic to shape- and body-related stuff, I was fishing for compliments.

Looking back now, my behavior was ridiculous. It was a mistake to use so much padding because that would make my life very complicated in the years after, as I had tasted from the forbidden tree of being busty, I could not let go of that feeling afterwards.

Nevertheless, if the story ended here, it would have been a successful gathering. But something different happened. The resort we met at was close to the sea and my cousins wanted to hit the beach the next day - and of course, I was supposed to join. If you had read my previous post, then you know that swimwear imposes some challenges for my boobs' setup. I tried to use the excuse that I hadn't had my swim dress with me, but one of my cousins offered me her second bathing suit. I mentioned that I am uncertain whether my breasts would fit into her bathing suit, but she told me it is a bit too big for her chest, so I should fit in. Great. Too big for her... Obviously, I couldn't get out of the situation without seeming very awkward, therefore I reluctantly agreed. My plan was to remove the straps of my bra and then wear it underneath the bathing suit. I wouldn't go into the water this time, just sitting at the beach would be enough to fulfill my duty.

Then the next day came. We met at the lockers, my cousin gave me a plastic bag with her bathing suit in it and I vanished with it in the cabin. Could have been easy, but it was a two-piece dress. I tried to put the bra with the padding underneath it, but it was definitely too short for that. I was pushing and squeezing, but no change. The bra underneath was far too obvious. The others were already knocking at the wall to make me hurry up. I was panicking. One of my cousins suddenly came in, wondering why I was taking so long. I could quickly hide my monster bra and the monster padding in my bag, but had no chance anymore for making improvements around the swimsuit top. My cousin thought I was ready because I had the two-piece suit on already, and I had to get out with her.

You can imagine her expression and the expression of the others when they saw me. Ironing board was back. My ego shrank to the size of an ant. I tried to pretend as if everything were normal. Nobody said something, but I saw the disbelief in my cousins faces.



Of course, photos were taken. Sometimes I was successful to hide my chest from the camera to at least not document the situation.


Sometimes I wasn't successful, and the ironing board was on camera, documented for eternity.


The day before, I was the goddess. Today, I looked like a preteen. You can imagine why this was meant to be the last time I wore a swimsuit for a very long time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaining weight

As I've told you before, I got pretty good at faking my boobs. But you can imagine that it is very annoying and exhausting to always be worried about accidental exposures, to always be worried about other kinds of clothing mishaps, to always be worried about somebody finding out about my secret. And finally, sexual activities are always a challenge – either by trying to keep the top on or by being embarrassed by having to confess the actual lack of breasts. Google is your friend. And so, I started an online research about how to increase your breast size. The most obvious answer was breast augmentation, of course. I didn't have the money for that, and I still don't really have it. So, this wasn't an option. I found a lot about all kinds of herbal pills, oils, you name it. After a while, my conclusion was, that my breasts were so small because I was so slim.  These are the oldest naked ones I could find - you can see how slim I was, and my chest was almost completely fla

Water Party

Water parties are pretty fun. Many people, drinks, water, foam. It's a bit different for me, as I usually avoid situations in which I would have to wear a bikini - because of bad experiences in the past. At the time when the water party was about to take place, I was at the height of my boob faking skills. I didn't only pretend to have breasts, I even pretended to have huge ones. Of course this was impossible to do with a bikini, so when my friends told me that we should go to the water party, I started to become pretty nervous. This was the kind of situation that I would tend to avoid during the past years. Unfortunately, I had really run out of excuses, as I had already agreed to go out on that evening, before I knew it was a water party. There was no escape for me this time, and that was quite a challenge. Revealing my flatness was no option, obviously. Just as a status reminder: this one of my "self-documentation" pics, showing how my chest actually looked like ar